WEDDING | PORTRAIT | FASHION | INSTAGRAM PHOTO SHOOTING SESSIONS
COMMERCIAL | ARCHITECTURAL | AERIAL | FILMMAKING SERVICES
Christophe Anagnostopoulos is an award winning photographer, based in Greece.
His involvement with photography and cinematography began at a very young age, having as first incentives classical landscape images and experimental timelapse / documentary films, without ceasing to experiment and evolving his techniques following modern day standards and needs.
He is a lecturer in specialized workshops and a speaker at international exhibitions, since 2017 he is Global Ambassador of Tokina and Hoya, and his collaborations include well known companies in the field of photography.
His personal projects have won international awards and very good reviews from renowned festivals, and his photographs have participated in major international trade fair exhibitions.
As a photographer, and especially when documenting weddings, his goal is to capture the feeling of the moment as naturally as possible, making those moments last forever.
He also specialize in portrait and editorial photography, creating beautiful natural images with his own unique point of view, using either natural or artificial light.
– Honorable Mention “Shadows of Opera Portrait Project” Monochrome Photography Awards Professional Fine Art Category (2020)
– Winner Best Editing Award CSIFF Festival (2020)
– Winner Best Nature/Travel European Cinematography Awards (2018)
– Winner Best Documentary Pickurflick Indie Festival (2018)
– Award of Recognition Hollywood International Moving Pictures Film Festival (2018)
– Golden Eagle Award Sunlight International Film Festival (2018)
– Winner Best Experimental/Travel/Timelapse Short Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards (2017)