WEDDING | PORTRAIT | FASHION | INSTAGRAM PHOTO SHOOTING SESSIONS
COMMERCIAL | ARCHITECTURAL | AERIAL | FILMMAKING SERVICES
Christophe Anagnostopoulos is an Award-Winning Professional Photographer and Filmmaker based in Antiparos Island, Greece.
His involvement with photography and filmmaking began at a young age, having as first incentives classical landscape photographs and experimental time-lapse/documentary films, without ceasing to experiment till this day, continuously evolving his techniques to follow modern day standards and needs.
Since 2017 he is Global Ambassador of Tokina and Hoya, and he specializes in Wedding, Portrait and Commercial Architectural Photography.
Christophe is also an instructor in specialized workshops around the world and in private photography schools in Greece, as also a speaker in international photography exhibitions, while his commercial collaborations include well-known companies of the industry.
His personal projects have won many international awards from renowned festivals, and his photographs have participated in major international trade shows and exhibitions.
As a professional photographer, and especially when documenting weddings, his goal is to capture the feeling of the moment as naturally as possible, making those moments last forever.
His goal is to create beautiful natural images with his own unique point of view, using either natural or artificial light.
– Honorable Mention “Shadows of Opera Portrait Project” Monochrome Photography Awards Professional Fine Art Category (2020)
– Winner Best Editing Award CSIFF Festival (2020)
– Winner Best Nature/Travel European Cinematography Awards (2018)
– Winner Best Documentary Pickurflick Indie Festival (2018)
– Award of Recognition Hollywood International Moving Pictures Film Festival (2018)
– Golden Eagle Award Sunlight International Film Festival (2018)
– Winner Best Experimental/Travel/Timelapse Short Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards (2017)